Rightful Compensation For Injuries Resulting From Negligence

At Casale & Bonner, P.C., we work hard to obtain financial compensation for those injured by another party's negligence. Such compensation can cover your lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages.

Our experienced team of Williamsport personal injury lawyers handles cases involving:

  • Car accidents: We represent victims of drunk drivers, hit-and-run drivers and other negligent individuals on the road.
  • Truck accidents: Our law firm handles all types of commercial trucking accidents, including those that involve water tankers from fracking sites in the area.
  • Motorcycle accidents: We seek full compensation for injured motorcyclists in Pennsylvania.
  • Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: Our attorneys are vigorous advocates for the rights of walkers, bikers and others harmed by careless drivers.
  • Premises liability: We handle cases involving dog bites, apartment fires and other dangerous property conditions.
  • Oil and gas accidents: Our attorneys represent those injured in oil and gas exploration at the Marcellus Shale and elsewhere in Pennsylvania.
  • Insurance bad faith: We have extensive experience representing clients against insurance companies that fail to pay what they owe.
  • Medical malpractice: We represent victims of surgical errors, birth injuries, hospital negligence and other types of malpractice.

Representing Injury Victims From Out Of State

Casale & Bonner, P.C., is a local Williamsport law firm with roots stretching back to 1956. Our long history and respected reputation make us a strong choice for out-of-state clients seeking local representation. If you were injured or a loved one suffered wrongful death while traveling through Pennsylvania, turn to us.

To schedule a free initial consultation, call our Lycoming County office today at 570-326-7044 or contact us via email. We only charge contingency fees in personal injury cases.

Have questions about compensation for car crash injuries? We have answers. See our Personal Injury FAQ page.