Assisting With Critical Family Transitions

The Williamsport family law attorneys at Casale & Bonner, P.C., work hard to resolve issues as promptly and cost-effectively as possible. We conduct a cost-benefit analysis before filing petitions with the court or taking a case to trial. If the case can be favorably settled outside of the courtroom, we will encourage this route to save our clients unnecessary expense, time and frustration.

Our areas of practice include:

  • Divorce: We guide clients through the emotional difficulties and legal challenges associated with marital dissolution in Pennsylvania.
  • Property division: One of the most significant issues in divorce is how to fairly divide a couple's assets and debts.
  • Child custody and visitation: Our lawyers can advise you about your parental rights and vigorously uphold those rights in mediation or litigation.
  • Child support: The amount the noncustodial parent is required to pay depends heavily on the Child Support Guidelines.
  • Spousal support: Also called alimony, these payments are intended to help the lesser earning spouse maintain a certain standard of living while he or she works to become self-sufficient.
  • Prenuptial agreements: We draft and review prenuptial and postnuptial agreements to protect our clients' financial interests.
  • Adoptions: We assist with stepparent adoptions, out-of-state adoptions and more.
  • Involuntary termination of parental rights: In some cases, a biological parent's legal rights must be terminated by the court.

In family law cases, the choice as to how the case is handled is ultimately up to you. Our role is to advise you about your full range of options and how the law will impact each choice. We will never tell you that you cannot sign a certain stipulation, for instance. Instead, we will help you make informed decisions.

Divorce FAQs

Child Support FAQs

To schedule a consultation about any area of family law, call the Williamsport attorneys of Casale & Bonner, P.C., at 570-326-7044. You can also contact us via email.